Friday, November 30, 2012

day twenty-nine: three gifts red

#87: Jesus' blood, shed that I might know His peace, joy, and heart-rest always. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord, for this great gift!

#88: This red bag, bought in Cambodia at Rajana, a fair trade shop in Phnom Penh. I'm thankful for it because it reminds me every day how lucky I am that my job takes me to places like Cambodia. I mean, wow. Thanks, Lord!

#89: Ending the day with quiet, then some roommate time, then a lovely glass of red wine. It was something tasty from Portugal via the Wine Cask in Cambridge - a lovely little wine & cheese shop near my house! I love it because they have good quality, cheap wine. Such a good thing. :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

the red scarf you brought home from cambodia for me; the table runner with red poinsettas you gave us a few years ago; the red pillows that now reside on "your" bed - another gift red from you. (we share our love of red!)

LynnaeEtta said...

We do! I think all of those things are from Cambodia! I should go back there soon :)