Thursday, November 29, 2012

day twenty-eight: three gifts in community

Yesterday I was thankful for these great gifts in community:

#83: talking to my youngest brother, Joel, on my way to work in the morning. Dude makes me proud making his own way in the big city :)

#84: the promise of shared community over Christmas: a Boston friend is coming home with me, to spend the holiday with my family! So excited to share them with her and her with them. :)

#85: talking to my brother and sister-in-law after work, hearing about their cows and Christmas tree and a really tasty dinner at The Restaurant (if you live anywhere within a two hour drive of Grand Rapids, Michigan, go to Trillium Haven. I hear it's incredible!).

And #86, because I have so much to be thankful for: a God who brings healing and hope in the midst of heartache. I am so thankful for his love and faithfulness in all circumstances!

No comments: