Saturday, December 1, 2012

december: continuing the dare

as I wrote this morning, this thirty-day joy dare - this month of counting a few gifts every day - it's been so refreshing and life-giving that I want to keep going. I'll keep posting on the blog until I hit 100 gifts, and then may not post every day, but will keep counting. if you'd like to count along with me, go check out the december joy dare at a holy experience!

today's dare: three gifts white.

#93: what perfect timing - on december 1, we had the first "real" snow of the year! I woke up this morning, looked out the window, saw the snow and started singing "let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!" delightful way to start the day. :)


#94: earl grey ice cream at toscanini's (aka the BEST ice creamery in the world - their front page even says so!). more importantly, the company I enjoyed there, and all afternoon - old and new friends!

#95: not sure what's white about this, but I was super thankful for family Google Hangout time tonight. my family rocks. :)

No comments: