Wednesday, November 21, 2012

day twenty-one: three gifts family

I've been sick for a few days (really a couple of weeks, but it was bad enough again to skip work and Thanksgiving and hang out on the couch with Numb3ers, Parks & Rec, and Mad Men. No shame.) so I'm behind. Looking back on the last few days, despite the haze and raging sore throat, I have a lot to be thankful for.

#64: my sweet sister, who texted me several times this week with her delicious food adventures. such a bright spot in the middle of being sick.

#65: a family "Skype" time - really, a Google Hangout, but Skype is easier to text and say and everything. Bottom line, I'm thankful for my family.

#66: church friends who called, texted, and otherwise checked in on me while I was sick. Susan, Nicole, and Grace, to name a few - such great friends!

No comments: