Friday, June 20, 2008

and it's been awhile...

...since I could hold my head up high... (anyone know that song?)

I'm not really feeling the emotions portrayed in that particular song, it just popped in my head as I typed the title. It's been a long time, just four days shy of two months, since I last posted. For the random few possibly reading this that haven't talked to me since then, it's been a busy/crazy/stressful couple of months. I'm not going to get into all of it now because most of it is angst-ridden and typical for 20-somethings, plus it's WAY past my bedtime :), but I wanted to let the few that do read this blog know that I haven't given up on it, I've just be struggling to find time and haven't felt like I've had anything worthwhile, edifying, or remotely intelligent to say in the last couple of months. Hence, silence.

More later. Now it's time to catch up on some zzzzz's....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I think I might slap something down in the next few days. the mood is taking me.